Second Spring was started in late 2019 in order to work with motivated leaders to grow their company's digital capabilities so they can create new, game changing opportunities without falling into the common traps that prevent making rapid progress.
Our team has significant experience implementing digital solutions from some of the largest companies in Canada and we use that experience to make an impact on organizations by generating business results with digital.
Second Spring Digital has 3 focus areas including:1. Marketing and CRM
We help companies combine proven marketing techniques built on customer understanding and effective writing with best practices for CRM and sales management. This combination is further enhanced by Second Spring techniques for effective implementation of leading cloud platforms for sales and marketing. Second Spring Digital is a HubSpot partner.
We help companies who are looking to make their ecommerce offerings more effective by combining marketing, online sales, shipping and distribution, and ongoing customer success to make their customers their best advocates. Second Spring Digital is a Shopify partner.
3. Digital Automation
We help companies look for ways to streamline and then automate high-volume, repeatable tasks. This frees your team to focus on growth objectives and taking care of your customers in new and improved ways. We leverage our enterprise experience along with workflow, integration, orchestration, chatbot and Robotics Process Automation solutions to help you make rapid progress with automation. Second Spring Digital is a Microsoft partner, and has significant ServiceNow exprience.
We are serious about the five values below and make them a priority every day:
- We generate measurable business results for our customers by simplifying digital for them
- Great people deserve uncommon opportunities and flexible work options
- We measure our own business results carefully including our individual contributions
- We provide an inclusive workplace where people are comfortable being themselves. We are a great place for Women in Tech to grow their careers
- We don't take ourselves too seriously and we enjoy the ride
Frequently Asked Questions
A key part of any online solution is a solid FAQ section and we work with our clients to ensure a great knowledge base is a part of their overall customer service and satisfaction plan.
Here's a lighter take on an FAQ for Second Spring Digital 😎
What is a 'Second Spring' / What does the name mean?
- TL:DR - The 'Second Spring' concept was originally about starting a new chapter for our founder. Plus, the logo concepts were cool. For more detailed information, read our Launch Blog Post.
Is it snowing where you are today?
- It actually does not snow all the time in Eastern Canada. However, in our headquarter city of Fredericton, New Brunswick - it does snow, on average, 49 days each year for an accumulation of 99.4".
Why did so many of you leave large firms to join Second Spring?
- Dress clothes! We didn't want to buy any more dress clothes.
How do you find working as a remote and distributed team?
- "Sorry, I was muted"
Meet Our Team
CEO and Founder
Scott has planned and implemented digital solutions for some of Canada’s largest companies over the past 25 years. He has particular depth in eCommerce, Marketing, CRM and Self-Service platforms. Scott is a board member for TechImpact and the Fredericton Community Foundation. In his spare time, Scott likes to ski with family and try to keep up with his son on a mountain bike.
Darren is a technology strategist and has extensive experience in digital transformation, project management, requirements analysis, digital implementation and defining business processes. Outside of work, you can find Darren meditating, making music, hanging out with his dog or pruning his bonsai trees.
Melissa is an experienced content and copywriting specialist skilled in lead generation, defining personas, email campaigns, social media content, research, and editing. Outside of work, Melissa enjoys working on various creative projects, storytelling, listening to podcasts and honing her copywriting skills.